Starting in Fall 2017, you'll be able to capture some special moments with your Senior or Athlete in a setting of your choosing. Some ideas to consider before we schedule:
Location, Location, Location
- natural sites such as StC riverside or Fabyan Gardens
- sporting fields or venues
- urban streets, buildings, structures
- "unique" locations - you tell me
- reasonable driving distance from the Saint Charles, IL area is expected
A meaningful prop -- something to add flair to the image, such as
- sports gear or a hobby item such as musical instrument
- a keepsake jewelry or heirloom item
- something artistic like a ribbon or balloon
- a special scarf or hat
- a family pet or a horse (if you have a rider)
Type of clothing -- formal, semi-formal, casual, sports uniform -- something your young person will be COMFORTABLE wearing
Please note that in order to schedule a Portrait session, we'll also need to complete a Model Release contract.
Please check the Portrait Sessions link for samples and pricing, and CONTACT ME to discuss scheduling or ask other questions before placing an order. Here's a description of the basics:
- Senior pictures: up to a 2-hour photography session for 1 student, and delivery of 15-20 resulting full resolution, edited (color, cropping), digital images of the subject student on a new USB "thumb" drive that's yours to keep.
- Sports portfolio: up to a 2-hour photography session for 1 player, and delivery of 15-20 resulting full resolution, edited (color, cropping), digital images of the subject player on a new USB "thumb" drive that's yours to keep.
If you'd like to do a family shoot, full sports team, or have another idea, please CONTACT ME so that I can better understand your needs.